Monday, January 7, 2013

Graphic for Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer

Hi everyone! I didn't post anything for a long time ago! I've done two graphics one that was for the first task of Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer, and the other for Step Up In The Graphic's World. But I couldn't post them because they weren't already out on the competions, but today the first task results of Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer cam out (you can check them out here ) so I can post it, but the other for SUITGW didn't came out yet so I will have to wait a little bit! :) 
For the first task of SNTGD each doll had a model to do a graphic, and my model was Freja Beha Erichsen, so I did a graphic of her! The comments on the task results were really good and they also gave me some advices that I will take in consiferation next time! So here it is:


Hope you all like it!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments, please!

XOXO, EllieCase

No comments:

Post a Comment